Saturday, March 7, 2009

Welcome

Holy Fire Spec is a World of Warcraft blog dedicated to the fine art of Holy Priest Dps. While some folks in the priest community consider this spec as a joke, I believe it is important to keep an open mind in the subject and have fun.

Content Highlights

Guides
Holy DPS Talent Builds
Holy DPS Spell Hit Cap
Smite Leveling Build [1-80]
Smite Leveling Build Alternative [70-80]
Obvious Things to Know When Playing A Priest

Number Crunching & Theorycrafting
Smite Damage Numbers Calculation
Holy Fire Damage Numbers Calculation
Surge of Light vs. Non Surge of Light

Randomness
My Chicken Scratch: Tier II Transcendence
Designing My Own Priest Talent/Glyphs for the Next Expansion


About Me

My name is Xel (pronounced "Zel"), I'm a casual wow addict. I was introduced to World of Warcraft in December of 2007 and have been hopelessly addicted to it ever since. However, due to school and various other factors, I find myself spending more time theorycrafting than actually playing the game itself. My main is a human priest on the US PVP server called Stormreaver, alliance side. I enjoy priesting as a whole because of the flexibility of my class. I like playing with all the priest specs - discipline, holy, shadow, and of course smite. When not on my priest, I enjoy playing my tri-spec bear-chicken-tree druid.

Main



In Real Life

I'm just your average twenty something years old college student. I'm currently doing my masters degree in engineering, while trying to balance life, school, and wow. I'm not doing a very good job at it but I am trying :)

PS. I'm a grammar disaster, even though I do proofread my writing, I'm still terrible. I apologize for the mistakes. Please feel free to point out any errors. As this is the best way for me to learn.
Thanks in advance.

Contact

If you have any questions, suggestions, or is interested in link exchange please do not hesitate to contact me at
You can also reach my by simply commenting on one of my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment