Saturday, January 12, 2013

I'm back

Well, I'm not really consistent with anything in life so it's no surprise that I left this in dust. But I have decided to restart this blog. I won't make promises of weekly posts but if there's content that interest me, I will blog about it.

I am very much active in game. I started my own guild eight months ago and I am having a blast. So aside from priesting, I think the new HFS will cover some guild leadership/raid leading topics as well. It's an area with lots of questions and lots of answers, and over the past eight months I have experienced and learned more than I ever have in this game. So that is definitely an area I want to explore further.

Also, I have got to say blogger's new post interface is amazing. Much more user friendly than the tiny writing box they used a few years ago. Makes writing a much more comfortable experience.

8 comments:

  1. I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts . I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming!. blog comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this day is too much good for me, since this time I am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Thanks a lot for massive hard work. acheter des backlinks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. dofollow blog comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more. quality backlink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks. manually backlinks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. Agencia SEO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. backlinks

    ReplyDelete