Monday, May 17, 2010

Random Post

Cataclysm Alpha talent trees were leaked, but much of it are still not confirmed so I will wait to do my "deep analysis on smite viability" post until more information are present. Also, there is a NDA put in place regarding Alpha information, so respecting Blizzard's decision, I will not discuss Alpha information here until the agreement is lifted. But for now, I just want to say that I like the changes I see so far, very complementary to holy dps, thank you Blizzard.

As for what I'm up to, it's a long story. Circumstances dictate that I continue my break from WoW. But just when I thought that summer might be alright without it, someone decides to hack my account and put a lovely one month subscription on it, with a bonus authenticator that I cannot remove. I spend a week contacting the account/billing unit but they are quite busy so my form was processed very very slowly. In the end, they only recovered linen (...no comment) and some herbs for my level 31 mage, the authenticator was not removed, I was slightly annoyed by the event. Why? The problem with the authenticator is that it blocks your access to battle.net, where I store other Blizzard games too, such as Diablo 2. I don't have a habit of copying down registration keys, so if my battle.net is blocked, I lose a lot more than just my WoW stuff.

The solution? Pay a visit to the Technical Support forum, make a post named "Unauthorized Authenticator, Please Remove" and bump away. With that, the authenticator was removed and my problem solved in less than a day, talk about variation in speed based on method of communication.

Anyway, as some folks might know, I do chicken scratches once in a while. Here's my latest work, completed over the weekend after two weeks of drag. My goal is to draw every priest tier armor in the game. Click on the thumbnail for a larger version. ^^"


Human Priest by ~overwritten on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment